Orders are processed within 1 business day of date received. Business days are Monday through Friday; weekends and holidays are excluded. We aim to process orders on the same business day it is received, typically by 10 am PST each day, but cannot guarantee it. If an order is received after 10 am PST, it is more likely to be processed on the following business day. For example, if an order is received on Friday afternoon, it will be processed the following Monday. If an order is received Tuesday night, it will be processed on Wednesday.
Shipping Methods & Delivery
We currently offer 3 shipping methods (2 Domestic & 1 International). All orders are shipped on business days only and cannot be shipped on a holiday or weekend. Please note order processing times mentioned above. Once an order is processed, it is ready for shipment. Once the order has been processed, it cannot be changed as the shipping label has already been created and therefore on its way.
Domestic – USPS First Class Mail
- For orders $10 or more, we offer Free Domestic USPS Shipping (no discount code required)
- For orders less than $10, our standard USPS shipping rate is $3.95
- Delivery times range anywhere from 4 to 10 business days depending on the shipping address. All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, California, therefore the closer the shipping address is to our shipping facility, the faster it will arrive. For any orders shipped to the East Coast, expect longer delivery times.
Domestic – FedEx Express 2-3 Business Days ($15)
- Delivery time is 2-3 business days from the date the order is processed.
- For example, if an order is processed on Monday, it will be delivered on or before Thursday.
- If an order is received after hours or on a holiday/weekend, it will be processed on the following business day and therefore delivered accordingly.
International – FedEx / DHL / UPS ($20)
- Delivery times vary based on the shipping location but can range anywhere from 5-14 business days.
- Depending on the shipping location, the shipping carrier will vary based on availability, rate and delivery time. We aim to select the fastest and most reliable method in all scenarios.
- In the event of customs duty charges, the recipient accepts full responsibility for outstanding payment.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, worldwide shortages and holiday peak seasons, shipping transit and delivery times may be impacted. We do our best to make sure the order is delivered as expected but cannot make any guarantees once the shipping carrier has the order in its possession.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your order has not arrived within its expected delivery range and we will do our best to make it right.
- No refunds are issued for shipping charges if caused by delays from shipping carrier
- Once an order has been processed and prepared for shipment, no changes can be made.
- For the latest shipment status and delivery time, please check the tracking # included in shipment confirmation sent via email and/or SMS.